Sony launched the new Version 2.0 firmware upgrade for FX9 cameras. You can download FX9 v2.0 for free HERE.
Firmware Version 2.0 expands the camera’s shooting and recording capabilities. Among them the most important upgrades from FX9 V2.0 are:
- Added recording format selection options;
- User 3D LUT support;
- RAW output support ;
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) support;
- Added frame rate options for Slow & Quick Motion;
- Expansion of ISO/Gain configurable range;
- AF function improvements;
- Support for changing settings from the status screen;
- 6G SDI output support;
- Audio function improvements;
- USB tethering support;
- Iris T value support;
- Password security enhancements;
- Image quality improvements in S35 2K imager scan mode.